About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Todays adventures in paper....



I made this one for my other half....


He LOVES the color blue, and he brings such JOY to everyone here...

He probably won't even realize how much time I spent on the card at all... He will open it and read the inscription and say "Thank you, honey" , but thats all a person really needs anyway right, a simple thank you mean more than a lot of people know.
(Sorry, pic is a little blurry, but I didn't take the pic until it got dark outside)

Keep looking, my niece and I were very busy today...



We made 20, yep I said 20 different packages of 'card candy' today.... and only 2 packages are exactly the same.
I still need to label them, but we had a blast and we giggled a lot. Its a wonder we get anything done really!!!

No comments: