About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Money holders...


I made these today for my older children...we always give them money. Then they can buy what they want...LOL...not what I want them to have.


Instructions:

Black cardstock: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (you can get 2 out of one piece of cardstock)

Score at 2-1/2 (makes top flap) , and 5-1/2

On bottom flap insert curly label punch as far as it will go and center it, and punch out window

Then use adhesive on side of flap and fold up to make pocket.

DSP measures 2-1/4 x 8-1/4, add ribbon to DSP, then attach to top flap
Use any stamp you desire, I used the Merry Christmas one from the Curly label set and punched it out and attached with dimentionals.
Easy Peasy, mac 'n cheesy!!!!



No comments: