About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Specials.........


Check out the new special that Stampin' Up! has going..... Its a great valentines bundle.
Order it now and save 20% on the bundle.
There are a lot of special going on right now, if valentines isnt what you are looking for, check out the other specials.....
Just click on the sidebar where it says to order and you are on your way!!!!!
Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments: