About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, September 28, 2012

We are on our descent........

YES, afraid so....the hop is just about over.

Hmmmmm.... I smell another clue in my post title.
Can you smell it too?????

It smells dank, musty, and down right disgusting.

Let me turn on my flashlight so we can see a little better.
Ahhhhh, that's better!!! 

(This is my card front.  I embossed it with an embossing folder and distressed it a bit with black ink.  Hand cut a flashlight 
and added some fiber paper to create the beam of light.) 

Wait I think I see something over there.....

NO, not there!!!!

Down THERE!!!!!!

I hope you didn't "P" on yourself.


Its one of those creepy creatures from the movie
 "The Descent"
Well, close enough.....its a creature, right????

Remember that movie .....when the girls were all going spelunking and
 got trapped in the cave. 
That would never happen to me.......  
I'm a little claustrophobic and I avoid places like that !!!!
Hope you dive in and check out the rest of the hop.....
and I can't promise you won't get "trapped".....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Before you take the descent you may want to go "P".

Before you go......We have a game for you to play.
You wanna ?????
There will be a word spelled out if you find all the letters from each of the blogs that are
participating in the hop.
Collect the letters from the blogs and email DeeDee with the "Secret word"

Did you figure out my letter....????

..
"P"lease don't make me s"P"ell it out for ya!!!!



Until later, cave dwellers.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: