About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eeeeeekkkk!!!

Halloween is almost here....
It IS one of my fave holidays.

I love everything about it......the decorations, 
scary movies, 
candy, 
but especially 


getting to dress up!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

My niece has an annual costume party and it is awesome!!!

You don't have a costume, you can't enter.

She has never had to turn anyone away......everyone tries to come up with something new every year.

You have the usual ones that dress sexy, scary, or just funny and you always know that
it will be in the same genre as they wore the year before.

I'm not revealing what me and the hubs are going as this year,
you'll just have to wait and see. There is a contest every year.

This year I made some trophies to give away.......Can't reveal those either.
We want the big reveal to happen right before the voting begins 
on the different categories.

I digress......the wreath is really why you are here.

I made it yesterday.  I started with a small grapevine wreath. Wrapped ribbon around it.
The skeleton is from the dollar tree.  I took it apart and reassembled it into a pile. 
I painted it black and hot glued it all together.
The "EEK" banner was made via the Cricut.
The font is from Art Nouveau cartridge.
The banner triangles were hand cut and I used a MS ghost border punch to add 
around the edges. 
Hot glued it to the wreath and SHAZAM!!!! I have a finished wreath.

Until later, costumers........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: