About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Viva, baby!!!!!


Look at the wonderful goodies that I was sent for being a part of the
 Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team.


Look at all the great rubbah.......

Wow, they are some generous folks and its going to be sooo much fun
being a part of this team for the next 6 months.  

This place in on my bucket list of places to see...
You can click on the link on my sidebar to take you there online store and you can get a stamp from just about every genre......

What happens in Vegas...doesn't always stay in Vegas......
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!


Until later,  showgirls......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

Congrats! I look forward to working with you on the team!!!

Sandra Strait said...

Congrats! I'm excited about our team!