About Me

My Photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Drink???? Anyone????

We made these for our scrapbook group.
SCRAP-N-ISTA's
  We have 20 women and each one has their
 own initial underneath our group logo.

I used vinyl and cut the white initial using Kate's ABC's 
and applied it to the tumbler first.

Then, with black vinyl I created our logo using 
Wall Decor & More and my Gypsy.



left view

 right view

BBTB2 blogs challenge for this week is monogram. 
I think this would fit into that category.

Until later, sweet-teas.........Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cool! It absolutely fits the challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2, Crystal. xxD

Jeri said...

These are absolutely fantastic monogrammed cups. Super project and one that I keep thinking about doing myself. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

Carole Beath said...

Great idea for the monogram challenge at our BBTB2. Thanks for joining us.
Carole

**Treefrog** said...

What a Great idea! How fun, would be a perfect project for a group! I've only used vinyl a few times on Xmas ornaments so they didn't get wet, how do these hold up when they get wet, I would love to know! I would love to try this idea! Thank You for sharing with us over at BBTB2 (and peeking my curiosity about vinyl, lol)!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Heather said...

Oh, that is awesome!! What a great idea! Fabulous project.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i hope you have a BARN to house all these fabulous things you make?

hope all is well.

hugs :)

Melissa said...

Ohmygosh! What a great idea! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

Terri Sproul said...

looking forward to seeing your submission for the Viva Las vegastamps Design Team call

Susan said...

Love this cup!! I have been wanting to work with the double wall tumblers! Your monogram is wonderful, as are the other cuts! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!