About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, October 21, 2011

Test those Ta ta's !!!



Thought you guys would like to know about the 
great commitment that EXPRESSIONS VINYL is offering in honor 
of ta ta awareness!!!!

Read the statement below.


October is breast cancer awareness month. We commend the
courage of ALL those who have fought or are fighting this
battle. We have all been affected by it in some way.
As a business we want to show our support again this year.
We will donate 10% of all sales on Saturday, October 22 and
Sunday, October 23 to Susan G. Komen for the cure. Further,
if you simply comment PINK in the comments section of your
checkout, we will include a 6"x12" sheet of pink vinyl for
free.
Together we can make a difference.

If you would like to help out, just click on the link at the top right.

or HERE !!!!

Until later, ta ta testers.........Gotta split....TFL!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: