About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Have I told you how much I love vinyl....???

I thought today I was just recap some vinyl projects that 
I have created since getting my first Cricut.

Shirt I made for my hubs..... using heat transfer t-shirt vinyl.
(See out last name is Rood and he thought this was hilarious.)

Stockings; again using heat transfer vinyl

We made t-shirts for out scrapbooking group....the "Scrap-n-ista's"
Heat transfer vinyl

Now on to the wall vinyl projects....
This is in our hallway.

This is above the headboard in our bedroom...

This is in our daughters room.....she loves everything Paris.

We can't forget the vinyl on my car.....
My niece and I created these for the scrap group as well.....

Look at my cute family.....

Don't forget the most recent project on the post below.....
the stairs leading back to the real world from my sanctuary studio.

If you want to give the vinyl a try....its super simple.
Just click on the Expressions Vinyl link on the top of my right sidebar to 
order and get started.....


Until later, vinylettes.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: