About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stairway to .....reality....????

Not sure about the rest of you, but when I'm in my studio 
(aka laboratory...money pit... dubbed many names by many people);
 I get lost into a fantasy world of color, imagination, playtime.....etc.......
I can just go down into my studio and breathe, its my escape; not that I have a very stressful life. But, its just my way of relaxing and enjoying time by myself.

I received my new E2 yesterday and this is the first project that came to mind.  

These stairs are a little worse for wear...though they look great in this photo.  They have a few scuff marks, paint drippings, scratches, you name it.  So, I decided to give them a little make-over.

(This is what I see when I'm heading back into the real world)

 This is after a little color was applied....
Nice....but not quite finished.
(You can see the color matches my studio)



Now this is an eye opener!!!!!
(I {heart} it)

I cut the wording from vinyl using the Cricut Alphabet cartridge 
that came installed in my new E2 at 4".

It pretty much sums it up!!!!!

{I'm thinking I might add more images to the rest of the stairs....
what do you guys think???}

If you need to order vinyl look on my right side bar (on top).
Click on Expressions Vinyl and it will take you straight there. 
It has any kind of vinyl you want and at very reasonable prices.

Until later, my fellow dreamers......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Such a simple project, yet absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing.

Natasha

Lizzie Laine said...

Love this idea, looks great!