About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love birds are going to be sharing a nest after today......


My great-nephew is getting married today to a very sweet girl.  They have been together for the last few years and today is the day to make it official. The wedding is being held at my sister's house....{its her grandson that is getting married}.  We always have so much fun when we all get together, no matter what the occasion.  
I will be taking some pics to share later.
  They are such a fun couple, they are getting the Varsity to cater the event.   If you are from the south you know what we are anxiously anticipating....... 
Whatta'll ya have, Whatta'll ya have, Whatta'll ya have!!!!

Card deets:
Kraft cardstock and black cardstock
Dotted shimmery DSP
SU! bird punch and heart punch and ovals as well. 
Clear stamp set for the sentiment
Corners embossing folder (on the birds)
Heat embossed the heart with the SU! set called Punch Potpourri and black embossing powder.
SU! scallop eyelet border punch and 
some dimensionals to give it a little sumpin' sumpin'!!!

So, I guess I better go get ready myself.  

Until later, birdies.........Gotta fly split........TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

An excellent card Crystal love the doves and colours that you have used just perfect for the big day, hope you have had or still having lots of fun
Hugs
Lorraine x