About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Here an herb, there an herb, everywhere an herb, herb.....


My sage and basil are growing like crazy..... I've already had to dry one batch.  This second batch is even better.  I use it fresh as well..... I just can't use it up fast enough. But drying it helps, it shrinks up a LOT!!!!    
I grew it in pots so I can bring it in this winter and have fresh herbs all winter long.  I tried to grow cilantro and oregano and both of those just didn't do well at all.  

They may get tired of every dish I cook having these herbs in them.

But, I have a saying around here.....

"You git what you git...so don't have a fit"

Until later, herbettes........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

MMm, I love fresh herbs.

You could make the most lovely fresh pesto with your basil :)