About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love blooms...

it blooms where its planted ....

Valentine's is slowly creeping up on us 
and I saw this design on a blog (sorry can't remember where) and loved it.
I used the cricut to cut all the images.
All the images are hearts of 1/2" increments of sizes 
and even the leaves at the bottom is a heart cut in half and placed just so. 
I used the swiss dots embossing folder to create the background. 
I haven't put a sentiment inside yet, but I think 
I'm simply going to put just as my post title says....

Love blooms...

I'm giving this to my other half.... 
don't worry he won't see this, he never reads my posts.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
My love blooms more and more for him everyday though....
even if he never reads one of my posts.

Until later, bloomers...... Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: