About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

D~O~N~E !!!!

well, almost done. 
Still waiting on cabinet for above the sink and then I can finish the tiling there.

Looking good so far though.  

These are some of the tools I used.

This tile cutter is very simple to use and inexpensive....(I think its around $25-$30)


This miter saw I purchased about 14 yrs ago. I received a gift certificate as a prize 
for a painting project I created. It was a $100 and I used it towards the purchase for this.


and a lot of hard work..... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Not to bad !!!!!

I also did a video on how to use the tile cutter, how I achieved the different angles.


Until later, hard workers......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: