About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Highway to HELLLLLLL......

Now, I've got you singing that song, huh???  Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

This week at Haunted Design House its all about Gothic Pin-ups and what could be more gothic than this diva on a Harley with flames for hair....???
All the men riders love a chick on a bike!!!!
She's a female "Ghost Rider"
Speaking of ghost riders.......
I LOVE Nicolas Cage.....he's not your average drop-dead gorgeous kinda guy, but there's just something about him. Ohhh, and can't forget Sam Elliott.....yummmmmm!!!!
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
Sorry, got lost in thought there......Bwahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Jump on your devilish ride and cruise on over to HDH and make something gothic to pin-up.....!!!!

Until later, ghost rider wannabes......Gotta ride split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Hey Crystal, this is fab! And what's with the entrants this week putting songs in our heads? Now I have a strange Highway to Hell and Manic Monday re-mix going on inside my poor brain! :P
Thanks for playing along, always a pleasure to see your work :D

Andrea C said...

We have been missing your entries. This is brilliant work as usual x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh YEAH, Crystal! Look at her GOOOO!!!!! Love it! So happy to see yo play along. xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hilarious!!! LOL