About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 18, 2011

Astute student triumps to get his degree.......

I created this page to showcase my college student......my hubs!!!!
He was diligently working away in his office (at home).

He will soon get his diploma as he just completed all his assignments.  He maintained a 4.0 all while working approx. 60 hrs. a week.  He is one tough cookie!!!!!  This is his third degree; he has two associates and now one bachelors. I'm so very proud of him.  Soon I will get a pic of him in his cap and gown; I'm sooooo excited. 
That means another scrapbook opportunity!!!!!   Woop woop!!!!

CONGRATS JEFF!!!!!!!

Love ya bunches and bunches!!!!

Until later, students.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

congratulations to him. well done!

TuttleTime said...

That is awesome!!!! WAY TO GO. I love how he is not even looking up at you when you snap his photo. Guys are so funny when it comes to photos. That didn't stop you, tho. Go girl! Can't wait to see your cap and gown layout. I'm sure it will ROCK....night night.