About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Charlie Brown Christmas

I love my Explore and all my Cricut machines and products.  
I get so excited when I get time to play in my studio. 

The year 2015 will be a year of more playing!!!!

I wanted to share our mantle for this year.....

It was a winner.....according to my 5 grandbabies (aged 2 yrs to 12yrs).  
They all loved it!!!
They knew immediately that it was Charlie Brown themed. 

I created most of the items with my Explore. (teehee)
I painted a sign from a stencil I created using stencil material. 
 Vinyl lettering on Lucy's booth.
Paper wrap on the candles.  Piano and music notes 
(which I attached using a strip of acetate) for Schroeders piano. 
Skates are paper also. 
 I purchased a football dog toy. 
I ventured out in the woods and cut down a pine sapling to create the tree.  
Snoopy's house is a birdhouse I painted and bought the miniature lights from the doll house section of Hobby Lobby. 
Woodstock's house was a miniature wooden decor piece. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing it at much as my grands did.

Now.....I need to figure out how to create a Leg Lamp for next year.....!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, Chucks.......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: