About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HEAL!!!!!

HEAL!!!!! 
 {putting my hands on my lovelies that aren't up to par right now}

I have a great nephew and a niece that are both under the weather right now.  Both pretty serious.  I won't get into the details, but they are on the mend...Thank goodness!!!

I love ALL my family dearly and it hurts me to the core to see any of them not their normal selves.

With that said.....I made a get well card for the both of them. 
I forgot to take a picture of the first one I sent out to my g-nephew, but below is the one I just finished for my niece.


I love making cute, funny cards that will {hopefully} 
bring a smile to their faces.

Deets:
Regular A2 card base.
A couple of scraps, one with a border punch on the top and bottom...see the hearts <3 font="">
Then a rectangular peachy color was rounded on the corners and swiss dots embossed using the Sizzix Texture Boutique.  
{I love love love my Sizzix Texture Boutique!!!!!}
Then a square of the same color.  Inked around both pieces 
with Cameo coral ink from SU!
Used a dimensional on the smaller square to give it
 a little sumpin' sumpin'
Then I punch out a heart with a punch from CM and used only the center piece and glittered it up. 
Also added a dimensional to the back of it. 
Stamped the sentiment using Thoughts and Prayers stamp set from SU!.

I think my niece will like it!!!!

Until later, nurse maids.........Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

LuAnne said...

This is really cute! Wish I had your eye at seeing the world, you are a real artist!

Stef H said...

the heart border is a great touch! fabulous card@

you were in my dreams last night - yeah - go figure. we were on a bus and we ran into a serious rain storm. you kept handing me food. sheesh. ????

hope you're laughing as much as i am.

hugs :)