About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, July 9, 2012

Gauche Alchemy blog hop

Love making home decor.  

I recently made another little vignette for my sewing station in my art studio.

I'm on the design team for Viva Las Vegastamps!
We received a beautiful swap package from Gauche Alchemy to work into our project....
below is a pic of the items in a before state.

I had several stamps, emphera (from Gauche Alchemy)
 and some items from my own stash.

Here's a pic of all the items used (plus a few more items sneaked in)
to create this beautiful vignette.


You really need to check out Gauche Alchemy....they put together the most creative kits.

The kit I received was color themed and the items all seemed to fit together like ....
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

This post should be called the 'Six degrees of Viva Las Vegastamps' !!!

Until later, stashers........Gotta split........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Howell said...

I love the sense of humor you put into your posts...it's refreshing.

I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://mindovermattercreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

Lisa