About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cali-4-NIA..........

California dreamin'

In the U.S.S. Pampanito........

Walking to the hotel from the 4th of July celebration, aren't they cute together!!!
We are enjoying our "STAY"cation here in San Francisco. My definition of "stay"cation is wherever Jeff is working/staying is where we get to vacation.......LOL This year, same as last year, we are in San Francisco, California. We have had a fan-tabulous time. We fly home tomorrow and then back to reality.....I can't wait. I LOVE vacations, but I love being home too!!!! Jeff flies home with us and gets to take a weeks vacation, super stoked. Then, Tuesday will be the exciting event I told you about months ago......I will post the GREAT news then. Have missed you guys and hope to be back to my antics in the stamping and cricuting world soon!!!!
Hugs and kisses !!!!!
Until later, friends.................Gotta split.................TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammylee said...

Sounds like so much fun! Welcome back to blog land!

Stef H said...

oh it is soooooooooooooo good to see you! how the heck r ya????? you look like you're enjoying life for sure! and will ya look at haylie!!! holy moly! what a beauty!!!!!

you don't know how much your compliment means to me - coming from you - a true artist! thank you sooooo much.

and please, let's not be strangers. sheesh! although i'm busier than heck. i now have a challenge blog and a forum at pcp and CDAC (links are on my blog - i'm too lazy to put them in here - lol)

anyway, good to see you!

hugs & smoochies!!!